Separation and divorce
Adjusting to a separation
Communicating well with your ex
- 6 tips from separated parents (Naître et grandir)
- Advice about using electronic communications (Government of Canada)
- Parents séparés: l'importance de communiquer - French only (Naître et grandir)
Changes to expect
Separated but still parents
- Create a parenting plan (Government of Canada)
- Parenting after separation — Focusing on your children (Government of Canada)
- Parenting Strategies (Families Change)
New on JuridiQC!
Joint Divorce Help Tool
Free and easy to use, JuridiQC’s help tool assists married couples who don’t have children together as they prepare their joint divorce application. From filling out documents to filing them at the courthouse, we provide step-by-step guidance.