Separation and divorce
Health, education, religion, travel
Major decisions concerning the child
- Health decisions regarding children: Who decides after a separation or divorce?
- Choosing a school after a divorce or separation
- Advice to ensure the parents’ involvement in the child’s education after a separation
- Travelling abroad with children after a separation or divorce
- People the child may associate with: Who should decide?
- When one parent moves
- When a parent looses the right to make decisions concerning the child
New on JuridiQC!
Joint Divorce Help Tool
Free and easy to use, JuridiQC’s help tool assists married couples who don’t have children together as they prepare their joint divorce application. From filling out documents to filing them at the courthouse, we provide step-by-step guidance.