Separation and divorce
Property and money
Protecting your finances
- Married couples: Rules governing the division of property in the event of a divorce
- De facto partners: dividing property after a breakup
- Co-ownership of the family home: What happens after a breakup?
- Partitioning pension plans
- Managing your child’s RESP when you break up
- Who keeps the pet when a couple separates or divorces?
New on JuridiQC!
Joint Divorce Help Tool
Free and easy to use, JuridiQC’s help tool assists married couples who don’t have children together as they prepare their joint divorce application. From filling out documents to filing them at the courthouse, we provide step-by-step guidance.